Monday, December 20, 2010

"the Look" {{Stanton James x Aleksandr Manamis}} click











I am an eccentric human by heart; the crazy, the dark, and mysterious has always appealed to me! What most find is too much, too weird – or even plain ugly – is magnetizing to me and I carry a great love for all thing little off!


To me this is a way of life and it reflects in my designs as well as in all aspects of my life! My wardrobe carries great pieces from all over the world and I almost never get ride of anything. I always wear layered clothes – this is somewhat a “shield” to the outer world - which is extremely important to me as I am a very private person, yet intrigued by everyone and anything around me.


Another characteristic is my many rings – to me it’s really “the more the merrier” and I always pick up new “babies” wherever I go - Sometimes I wish I was born with more fingers as I am running out of places to put them!


Black is the one color I wear as I can simply pair anything without putting too much thought into it + it goes along so well with my persona that I really feel wrong wearing anything else! I like clothes that look simple, but, when you look closer, has this “something special”; a hidden detail, a broken button, loose threads, shredded knit etc. etc. that makes it less perfect. To me perfect is not perfect at all!


To see ALEKSANDR’S designs click here


Tops: Complicated Lace & Jersey Cut-Out Top / Forever Young Sheer Back Tunic

Vests: Trashy Waistcoat

Bootoms: Leather Panel Leggings

Shoes: Cadie Over The Knee Buckle Boot

Scarves: Hooded Wool Knit Scarf

Accessories: Shackle Chain Arm Bank / Perforated Leather Gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment